Just some local authorities we have worked with… and just a few comments taken from training evaluation forms.
- Lewisham “Very good explanations, clear procedures etc. Lots of useful discussion which focused on our needs”.
- Gateshead “Really practical, hands on training which will be easily transferred to practice”. “Its been great, l have come away with so much in terms of ideas and tools to use”.
- Newham, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Luton, Belfast “A well facilitated course with a good balance between delivery and discussion”.
- Blackpool “Relevant to my practice and very informative”.
- Bradford, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Blackburn with Darwin, Lancashire, Portsmouth “De-mystification – l can do this work!”.
- Dublin, Dumfries and Galloway, Perth, Kent, Wessex, Croydon, Southwark, Port Talbot, Derby, Aryshire “I have experience in using AIM and AIM2 is a positive and logical extension”
- Leeds, Harrogate, Durham etc…